Dark-eve test2 Dark-eve test2

Looks good, cant wait to see the final product.

^^^Subject^^^

What is Love? What is Love?

Still a Favorite!!

This is still my all-time favorite flash music video I've watched it so many times but today I finally decided to go through and find all the easter eggs to see the hidden clip and it was surprisingly worth it... it's almost a whole nother music video. If you cant find em all here they are (hopefully the author wont mind):

Trash can: :57
Guy in boat: 1:10
Purse: 1:25
Chef: 1:31
Flying pig: 2:01
Sign on door: 3:11
Waldo: 3:49

The times might be a frame or 2 off so just pause it and navigate with the slider bar. It's bonus is totally worth it.

Short; Candy Corn Short; Candy Corn

Needs more sound

Maybe add some dialogue or something, other than that, great work! Scared the crap outta me because I thought the scary face in the window was it, and was leaning closer for a better look :P

Toughset responds:

It was rushed. I didn't want to figure out dialogue, because it would have made the animation run longer, and I wanted it to make the halloween deadline, you know?

Twilight New Moon Dressup Twilight New Moon Dressup

Very organized

I really like how you have the menu set up (i sent you a pm about maybe helping me get something similar in one of my projects) and I like how it can go 3d and give you a score which makes it a lil more interesting. What could probably be improved is add some sort of sound and maybe change the ad in the beginning that blocks the screen. Also, I didnt see any option to remove a model without clearing and resetting everything, or removing a single item. Other than that, it's great for a dress up game.

Rollball Rollball

Fun but hard

The difficulty ramps up pretty fast but it's still fun. I kept failing the 4th level cuz i cudnt double jump right.

Red Remover Red Remover

Great game

I loved the game it was very challenging. The only gripe that I have with it is that after beating all 40 levels, and having them on par, you should unlock the last 5 levels. The bonus mode is good for a challenge, but it's a bit tedious to expect after making par and everything just to see the last 5 levels. I never saw those last 5 levels because the levels that require perfect timing to beat were too hard for me with bonus mode enabled so I gave up. Maybe make bonus mode not mandatory next time? Just my opinion. Great puzzle game though!!